More people nowadays are discovering the benefits and health advantages of Cannabidiol or CBD. The range of products that contain CBD gives its users more methods for gettingCBD into their systems. Products like CBD capsules and CBD tablets in the UK are becoming more in demand. Unfortunately, the buzz surrounding CBD has come with a lot of fake news and misinformation, so it is important that we educate ourselves about the matter. Here are some of the myths about CBD oil.
- CBD Gets You High– Because of widespread belief, a lot of people believe that CBD products are like illegal drugs. This is most likely due to the confusion between CBD and THC, another cannabinoid derived from the Cannabis Grow Light.
- You Can Become Addicted to CBD– This is very far from the truth. CBD is not the same as recreational cannabis, and there is no evidence that it is addictive.
- CBD Oil Only Comes from One Variation of Cannabis Plant– This mistake is derived from CBD’s negative association with recreational cannabis. This is simply false.
- CBD Is the Only Useful Cannabinoid– CBD is very prominent, but it is not the only valuable compound within the Cannabis plant. The cannabis plant is a very complex plant, and researchers are still studying it.
- The Larger the Dose, The Better– This is a common misconception among CBD users. Not only is taking a large dose wrong, but it can also lead to side effects.
For more information about this topic, check out this infographic by Love CBD.